24/7

#throwback to our precious anniversary date ♡

We've been officially together fr a year but it definitely feels much longer than that. We've stuck w each other through ups & downs and I'm glad he chose to stay by my side despite my flaws. He fought fr me & fought through all my early doubts, to prove to me that we can make this happen. And indeed we've made it past our one year mark :')



On our anniversary, he took me to Burger & Lobster @ Genting. This is my current fav pic of us ♡ Although he looks a bit serious haha but that's his trademark look la cos he's actually a very quiet person (unless we're alone).

Untitled

The drive up was super cray. It rained very heavily at first & when it finally stopped, it was so misty we could hardly see a thing.



Food however, was good!

I'm in love w their famous lemon & garlic butter sauce. The lobster was juicy. Salad was yums; fresh, & it had shaved cheese on it. Looking forward to go again :b



Enjoyed dinner, thx to my love :)





Received surprise after surprise. So blessed, & so unexpected. I didn't know he'll remember my fav perfume. & I can't believe he'd actually step into Victoria's Secret to shop fr presents fr me. I've always loved roses, & I named the bear July :3

You really are special to me, Baby N.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innocent Eyes