Innocent Eyes

Waking up & all I could think of is iced peanut butter latte (mad crave ugh, but I'm lazy to head to the mall today) & the new addition to the family; Muffin the teacup pom ♡





I'm supposed to be responsible fr him fr 5 whole days when fam goes to Phuket, & I'm nervous cos he's this little fragile thing, only 2.5 months old.

It may come as a surprise but I haven't really taken care of a pet before. He's so cute tho :3 I like to think of him as a baby Polar haha. This cutie is imported & came by plane. Sister's bf bought him so suddenly, one day I came home & was like o_o & yep, he pampers her a lot.

Probably gna be another unproductive day since I'm down w sore throat. Went to the clinic earlier, when what I really want is beerrrrr. Especially in this perfect weather. It just finished raining the whole day, best weather to be outdoors sippin on drinks & talking to friends, imo. I've been alcohol-free fr 6 days & counting. Welp, I really wna go out & do smtg :/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

24/7