Sound of My Dream

More food pixxx! :x

Been eating a lot w the bf lately. How to not get fat?! :O Also been trying to do cardio as much as I can to balance it out lol. No stamina alrdy. Haven't workout in so long *face palm*



You're my fairytale ♡

**

The Fat Fish, Shoplex Mont Kiara



Sashimi. Lovelove the white tuna.



Salted egg yolk pasta w smoked duck. Had such high expectations on this one, the main reason I wna try this place but the taste was too eggy & thick ): Very jelak.



Soft shell crab salad. Yums.



Butterscotch latte. Nt enough butterscotch taste but it was okayy.

**

Menya Musashi, 1 Utama



Can't live without ramen. Haha. My fav Kuro soup :D Ya I know blackblack looks quite scary lol.

**

Aori Ramen, Pavilion



Ramen again! Nt joking when I say I'm addicted :x This place reminds me of Japan haha w its little booths. If thr's the machines fr tickets, even more nostalgic. I miss Japan T___T



Only 1 type in the menu, to bf & I's astonishment lol. You can only choose whether you want it spicy or non spicy *thinking emoji* They don't even serve gyoza.



Soup is nt bad & I prefer this meat compared to Ippudo. But overall I'd pick Ippudo.



Bf's is w spicy soup.

**

Family Mart



Another one of my latest addiction. King crab w tomyam soup~ I also like the lobster ball (nt in pic) :D Paired w Carlsberg Smooth Draught is the best haha.



Got cute guy buy me this @ 3AM :b Hokkaido melon ice cream.

**

ANTE, 1 Utama



Carbonara~ A bit too dry hmmz.



Some kinda Spanish food. It was good!



Cappuccino. I'm back to drinking coffee little by little (:

Btw it's Baby N & I's 1 year & 2 monthsary today. Appreciate him a lot & grateful fr everything. He's such a blessing :')

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innocent Eyes

24/7