Sunflower

Hi. I've upgraded to Flickr PRO for 59.88 USD annually just so I can keep all my old stuff & continue uploading without any complication. Yep they've changed their terms *face palm*

Omgosh, I haven't updated this space since Sept. Of last year :O Time flies & it's March 2019 now.

Several events had passed ever since; hair color change, Cameron trip, Michelle & Evan's birthdays, Christmas, New Year, my birthday, Valentines, besties Adeline & Lim's birthdays, upcoming Mom & sister Mabel's this Sunday :O

I also had a fallout w a friend of 10 years. Finally decided to walk away from toxic & it has done me good and brought me peace. I guess friendship isn't abt who you've known the longest. But rather who is true to you.
You can meet somebody tomorrow who has better intentions for you than someone you've known for what seemed like forever. Time means nothing, character does.
I'd say I should've listened to what so many people told me before but tbh, I don't really regret anything. It's all good & life goes on! :)

Anyways, biggest culprit of my major lack of updates is definitely my "new" private IG acc @raineramen. Can't deny it's much faster & more convenient to post random stuff there compared to here. Whenever I blog I usually do it on my comp & it's clear that I've gotten lazy. Well.. not like anyone else is reading this anyway, since this blog is umm, semi-private.

I shall just post pix of said events before they get lost forever somewhere somehow. I regret deleting all my old blogs instead of setting them private, otherwise I'd have so much to look back & laugh now.

♥♥

Cameron Highlands (Nov)



Copthorne Hotel in my new blonde hair :b Look at my silly sleepy baby. Think he slept 3 hrs ni then drove all the way up. Spent 3D2N there.





Steamboat on a rainy night is always a great idea. Famous Jin Jin Steamboat.













Wine & darts. Bf's height is an advantage for him in this game lol.



"I know I shouldn't eat supper" (>﹏<)





















If you're ever in Cameron you gotta try Scott's Cafe *thumbs up*







BOH tea farm & strawberry farm.





















Michelle & Evan's birthdays (Nov)







Lemon Garden @ Shangri-La Hotel. Food was good from savory to sweet ♥





Sucha princess~ 5 cakes (the big castle one isn't in pic), balloons, & check out the effect behind. Her present was a Rolex watch :O





**



We all needed tall boy's help haha.



Cutieee! @ Ben's, The Gardens.







Christmas (Dec)

















@ Gallo Wine Bar, Sri Petaling.

A Christmas to remember. It was simple but I enjoyed being super chill. No after-party next cos we old. Lol! Was super in love w the Grilled Australia Black Angus Beef. Medium rare done right :b Adeline & Des were w us too. Double date! Not gna post the pic w them cos I look horrible in it.

New Year (Jan)







Our first meal of 2019; Lobsters & cocktails @ Burger & Lobster, Genting ♥ Super full as we ordered 3 dishes. My bf is super wai sek one haha.

Adeline & Lim's Birthdays (Feb & Mar)





SHIN NIHON was amazinggg! Can't stop thinking abt it ever since. I wna go again!





Iron Fairies @ TREC afterwards for vodka, cocktails, & games before calling it a night :)

**



@ Cherry Blossom. He thought we weren't gna come but we ended up being the first to arrive to surprise him haha. & that concludes this post!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innocent Eyes

24/7