Sweet Escape

Take me to places I've never been, xx.

Happy July & welcome to my new blog! I find myself feeling pretty uncomfortable writing personal posts in my main site, hence the disappearance fr over six months. Unlike before, I'm nt as open. People change, I guess.

So here I'll be from now! Where it'll be private (sorta). W less audience, I'm gna be posting the randomest things to my heart's content! Feels good to be blogging again tho, as I know I'll enjoy rereading years from now; like taking a walk down memorylane.



Currently missing the Banana & Dulcey. My favorite dessert @ Dew, Bangsar.



Their hot matcha latte is TDF. Not really a fan of matcha but this one is an exception.

Ikr, so many desserts fr just 2 girls lol. But I'm doing it fr the pix! Haha. I received msgs/comments from many people asking where's this place after I posted the pix. But the rest of the desserts was just okay-ish tbh, the Kopiko Tart was way too bitter fr my liking & the Basil-Lime Tart tasted strange to me :x I think it's the basil? Reason I chose it in the first place was cos I saw the lemon meringue base & I'm a lemon meringue fangirl!



Nevertheless, I enjoyed my time w bb Nana :)



Twinning w our beloved Lady Dior ♡ Hers is black w gold hardware & mine's rose thé w silver hardware. Both lambskin.

Last I saw her was in January when I celebrated her belated birthday @ Jake's Charbroiled Steaks, Starhill Gallery. I was sick, unfortunately, so I wasn't able to taste anything LOL what a waste of a steak. So idk if that place is good or whether I'll return :/

Anyways, I've been indulging in food lately :( All thx to the bf! Ever since we got together he's always feeding me, making sure I eat at least 2 proper meals a day otherwise he'll worry (I normally eat once a day or twice but small meals each). 2 becomes 3 & whatmore, I'm always snacking! *face palm* So I've gained some weight the past year... I can't believe that I can't fit into some of my shorts or dresses alrdy. This is a first, really. & I'm devastated. Everyday I hate myself *rolls eyes*

I know it's fr my health & I appreciate him caring fr me but I was so used to eating 1-2 small meals a day that nw my body's like.. omg I don't even wna start to describe. I'm gna buy a treadmill soon & try to motivate myself to use it everyday. Nt signing up fr the gym as I know I'll give up after a couple of months, like what happened the previous time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innocent Eyes

24/7