Across the Midnight Sky



Doing the Dele Alli challenge w Adeline, Des, & Lim. Lol (idk who that person is aso actually wdf)



Feeling so retarded hahaha.



Long taim no selfie w them + Grace.



Can you do this? My pinky finger almost broke. Jk.



Used to be addicted to Mcd breakfast & now the addiction is back T___T Been eating this way too often nowadays, same set, just either w or without egg depending on mood... Reason I always give in to temptation is cos of the hash brown & hot tea tho, nt the muffin. & I'm alrdy chubby, imagine having this unhealthy habit omg. Speechless abt myself :/

Planned to go to Pavilion to buy smtg tmr~ Just hoping that there's stock. Also thinking if I should have ramen @ Ippudo, soft shell crab pasta @ Ben's, or carbonara @ Michaelangelo's fr brunch. See, thinking bout food again... N & I even made a food list together. Gosh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innocent Eyes

24/7