N



Celebrated my love's birthday last night :) Made reservation fr a table by the window @ Marini's On 57 fr Italian fine dining.



Simple yet romantic table deco.



Not forgetting the view of the pretty city lights.



We were first served assorted Italian bread. I liked most of them especially dipped in olive oil & vinegar.



Slow cooked sliced Hokkaido scallop w lemon mayonnaise & caviar. Umm, idk what kinda roe is the orange one tho haha :x



King prawn carpaccio w citrus pearl, basil bĂ©arnaise, & caviar. Looks simple but I actually loved both appetizers a lot. Very delicious! No regrets ordering them ♡



180gm Black Angus tenderloin cooked medium well (Marbling score 3 & above). W asparagus, onions, potato puree, & truffle essence. I can't even describe how much I enjoyed this but I've been craving ever since lol.



Bf can't eat beef so he chose the angel hair pasta w Maine lobster tail in fresh tomato sauce.





Accompanied w our dinner was our choice of Italian red wine.



Birthday chocolates fr the birthday boy :3

He can't have cake or blow candles (every year supposedly), so I didn't get him one. I did last year tho cos I didn't know :x I blew this candle fr him haha.



♡youverymuch.



The bill totaled up to abt RM910 but it was so worth it fr the ambiance, service, & of course, the food! Everything we ordered was yums & I wna eat again sometime soon haha oh goshh.



Went to the rooftop bar fr more drinks. This black praline macaroon came w the cocktail.



We were super stuffed but he wanted to have pizza haha he's a true pizza lover :b



#ootd One black one white lol. I hardly get to see him in formal wear unless it's an occasion.

Untitled

His birthday gift. Which I got him 2 months in advance cos I was excited like that ~_~ I surprised him w this at his doorstep. Being the super silly me as usual.

Hope he loves everything I did fr his special day ♡

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innocent Eyes

24/7