Of Happier Days

If you're still here reading my blog, thankyou ♡ & if you have a blog too please leave a comment so we could perhaps exchange links? Haha. Why doesn't anyone blog anymore T___T Sien haha.

Been a pretty happy past few weeks fr me :) Managed to do some shopping. Bought tops, skirts, jumpsuits, jacket, coat. Idk if it's me being picky or are clothes getting uglier these days. The previous times I went shopping I couldn't find anything that I like. So I'm happy that this time around I get to purchase quite a few stuff haha. Since I'm running out of clothes to wear... (says every girl ever lol)



Also finally satisfied my peanut butter latte craving :D Finished it so fast, sis was shocked lol. I even found the high heeled sock boots that I've been searching fr so long! It's on its way in the mail tho.. bought it online. I hope it's the right fit & won't be too big. Fr casual wear haha cos I'm so sick of my lazyness T___T Been so lazy to makeup properly or dress up like how I used to. Never in my life I'd imagine being like this. Signs of getting old? I needa get back on track! Ugh.





Not forgetting.. that I sacrificed my Seven Friday watch fr this treadmill. Can't wait fr it to arrive within 2 weeks :D I better use it. Otherwise pls scold me ok, I gotta make it worth it, fr my health & fr losing weight. Thx fr yr co-operation!

You can guess that this's super important to me. I've been wanting the Seven Friday watch fr some time but decided to go w the treadmill. My body is nt active at all. Really gotta do smtg abt it :x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innocent Eyes

24/7