Aquarius

I can't believe my birthday is over! February seems so short this year. Gone in a blink of an eye T___T My favorite month.

3 simple celebrations this year. I'm getting older, I don't feel as excited as I was before, instead I became quite anxious :O I used to be super excited & happy to look forward to my birthday but not this timeee lol.





In the car, in the car, in the backseat I'm your baby. We go fast, we go so fast, we don't move. I believe in a place you take me, make you real proud of your baby. Hear your car, I'm a star & I'm burnin' through you.



@ Bref by Darren Chin. Food was just average tbh. Don't think I'll be going back there anymore haha. Howeverrr, I have to thank these wonderful people for attending & for the gifts, angbaos, & homemade birthday cake ♥



Antipasti - Giant mammuth olives | piquillo peppers | pepperoncini | onion jam | crusty bread



Fresh egg Tagliatelle carbonara with Hokkaido scallops | Mentaiko | salicorne RM78



Australian grass-fed rib eye steak au poivre | Roasted celeriac cream: buttered kale RM120



Giant garoupa fillet pan-roasted in butter | Kale | Lebanese cucumber salad RM75



Braised angus beef short ribs | A la bourguignon: fricassee of “cendawan kukur” | buttery pomme purée RM65



Earl grey cheesecake w mango jelly, fresh fruits, & macarons, baked by Adeline specially for me ♥ Love it so much. You can see the full cake in the next pic.



My Prince Charming hehe :b



Behind the scenes LOL. Hi Eunice!



Super cute Wendy ♥





W Hotel.



First time in a plaid jacket lol.













Simple family dinner @ Botanica + Co, Bangsar South. Went there once w bf & it was really good so I thought of asking my fam here again but the food was disappointing that night o_o Weird.



@ Iron Fairies, TREC. Lolll my parents! Sisters brought my little cousin out too gg~







Was a fun happening night lol. Had too much gin, vodka, & whisky.



Why you look drunk? (*≧∀≦*)







Look at this little handsome ♥ He wants some lemon cheesecake as well ;)



Steamboat & yee sang.



Thank you for the unconditional love & generous angbaos ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innocent Eyes

24/7